Friday, December 24, 2010

More London Please!

So Just as I said my final good-byes to London. Wake up at 5:30 in the am and take the bus to the train to Gatwick. Waiting for my plane and the airport shuts down. I love how not even an entire foot of snow stopped London in its tracks. Well had change my flight from Madrid back to London since I couldn't get a Flight to Madrid until Thursday... So stayed in London. I was excited, but I knew many of my friends were headed back to the states... well so I thought. Actually almost everyone didn't make it out. So we all stayed.... slowly departing. Some Tuesday, some Wednesday, Thursday, and me on Friday.

This concludes My London Travels... for now. I'll be back Londres. I promise

Here's my last Video:



If you'd like to see some of the other videos I've created go to my page: youtube.com/brandyashlia

No comments:

Post a Comment