Saturday, November 20, 2010

I could be writing a paper, but I'm posting a blog instead.


So I have lots of things to do before I leave, mostly homework, sadly.

3 papers for the following:
  • Censored! What Britain Couldn't See [and a presentation]
  • Media & Politics
  • Living and Dying in the 17th and 18th centuries
Then 2 Final Exams:
  • Media & Politics
  • British Youth Culture
And I have 2 films
  • Film edit due Thursday
  • Plan, Shoot, and edit final film
Is all of this possible in the next month, well sure it is, but do I wanna do all of it? Of course not. But I will.

and let me just say that Instructors need to spread out work a little better. Because seriously things are piling up if you couldn't tell. But yea. Basically wrote this to distract me.
And BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment