Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mongrels, Queues, and Brixton Foo!

Hello all, how was your week? That's great, sounds like fun. Oh what did I do? Not much. Well let's see here...

Monday
[Went to class. I was afraid my bus pass ran out, but it didn't and I was able to make it to class. Thank GOD! Then I had class, we talked about this film called Crash(1996), not the greatest film, actually really weird. ]

Tuesday
[For class, we went to the Guildhall museum, which is gonna be awesome for my paper I do. And me & the roomie watched Mongrels. Too FUNNY!!! ]

Wednesday
[I did homework, then at night had curry dinner with my seminar group. We were in the queue for 2 hours before we were seated. Didn't have reservations. Once we did sit, we had great food and some Mango Lasi's which I AM IN LOVE WITH! Headed home and went out with the girls to Walkabout in Waterloo. So much fun.]

Thursday
[Class. Class. Nap. Hung out with the boys. Slept.]

Friday
[Went to Brighton, on the rainiest day possible. Was nice and me & a friend had a silent disco on the beach. awesome.sauce]

Saturday
[Went to Brixton with the homie Rah-Rah. It was fun. I loves my Brix Stix.]

Sunday
[did something cool I'm sure, either that or I stayed inside and did nothing fun at all.]



Brixton see ya again soon, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment