Thursday, October 21, 2010

7 slides

So it's the week before midterms, so it's basically midterms. Had a paper due on Monday, that I finished 4 hours before class [classic]. Tuesday was prep for midterms for the following week. Then I actually did things this Wednesday. I washed clothes, went grocery shopping, and hit up the Union, and watched a film for class. I was on the move. Also it was Spirit Day for the four suicides that recently happened back in the states due to homophobia. So I was purpled out with my purple sweatshirt and sneakers.


Thursday we went on a field trip for British Youth Culture. So I woke up late, left late, and the Piccadilly line had delays and oddly I made it to my destination on time. So we walked around Soho, it was very interesting. I had been to most stuff before, but we passed my favourite music store and seen where Jimi Hendrix lived!!!! [I love Jimi Hendrix, only reason why I would live in the 70's is that man.] Very eventful. Ran into a guy that was offering tickets to a free screening of a new film and found Wardour Street. Officially myself and Stacy's favourite street. We're gonna try and get some film jobs. Then had to take the tube back to the centre to finish my presentation for film workshop. [went out instead, as usual] The powerpoint had a total of seven slides, two of which were title pages. So 5 slides for a 25 minute presentation. Don't know how I did it, but I did and I think I did a great job.

[It's official everyone, I have a bad case of SENIORITIS]

But all work and no play makes Brandy a dull girl, so I did a bit of going out. On Wednesday we went to the King's College's Union [lots of 's] for some cheap drinks and some fun with the IES clan. Then went to the Walkabout to chill with the Australasians. It's official Australasians know how to party. I'm going to Australia one of these days. Only thing that stunk was the ride home, took FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment