Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Girl Likes to Party All the Time & THEN SOME.

So I decided to dedicate this last week to going out. It's gonna be a boggled down week full of homework and being on task and such, so I thought I'd get all that fun out of the way now.

Monday: The Roxy in Oxford Circus
[I love the Roxy and the Roxy loves me. Great music, great people, and the bouncers are my bff's.

Tuesday: 1001 Club on Brick Lane
[Heard some bad punk bands, but it was entertaining.]

Wednesday: Moonlight in Leicester Square
[More drinks, More fun!]

Thursday: Camden: all over
[Original plan: me and the boys go to The Flower Pot for a show, but the bouncer sent one of the boys off... so we bought some beers and walked around, found a few places, ended up at The Jazz Cafe and took a long bus ride home]

Friday: The Peacock in Wandsworth & The Roxy
[Not the best night. Went to the peacock in which the music was constantly interrupted by an older guy singing and talking, had to chirp out. Then to the Roxy, kinda packed, but great music. Then some creeper would not leave us alone, had to yell at him. Then on the walk home was attacked by some drunk guy trying to slap my butt. That mixed with people complaining about the bus stop, food, and their boyfriend, I was done for the night. It had won.]

Saturday: Ministry of Sound in Newington
[Made lots of friends in the Line. Guy from Germany, Guy from Russia, A guy from France and his British Girl, and a guy named SAM!! It was a great night.]


Sunday: Residence Hall
Had to catch up on homework and sleep.

Overall: GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment