Friday, October 1, 2010

An Ode to living in a world without prejudice

Recent News regarding the LGBTQIA community has made me realize we have yet to reach the a world without prejudice. Makes me sad to know people are so prejudice and create moral panic over something so wonderful. God says to love one another and God is the only judge, then why do people who are the most religious the most judgmental? It makes me wonder.
I also realized how wonderful people are when tragedy hits. How quickly people come together to create change in their community. For that I still see the good in humanity. And I am thankful for that.

"an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

If you haven't head about any recent stories regarding the LGBTQIA community, I have posted some below.

No comments:

Post a Comment