Monday, October 18, 2010

I don't have many pictures because I'm actually having fun where I am.

Well pretty busy week. Classes as usual. I had a good Wednesday night. Went out on a date with a guy from Germany on brick lane. Went to Prim Bahti Curry House. It was nice, enjoyed myself. Said goodbye and went with the roomie(Taylor!) to Queen Mary's student Union. Was introduced to snakebite [Cider, Beer, and Blackcurrent Juice]. Love it. Hung out with some cool Queen Mary kids and didn't make it home and wore the same outfit 2 days in a row.

[That will not happen again, I told myself, but in London who knows]

On Thursday went to the O2 in Brixton (favorite place in London) to see MF Doom with Matt. Got there around 10pm, bought a beer before we went in for a pound, love it! Then went in watched the show. Went to KFC and got a snack box. Haven't been to KFC in like 2 years, that was weird. Hung out and ate food near the tube entrance. Some drunk guy came up to us and called Matt, Justin Timberlake, classic.

On Friday, instead of doing my homework, myself, Matt, Taylor, Garrett, and Dan too a wonderful trip to Greenwich. It was quite fun full of walking and site seeing. I'm glad I missed doing homework to go outside.

Saturday Garret, Dan, and I went to Matt's Lacrosse game. Went to a nice pub after the game, met some of the Lax boys. Then headed back to relax for a bit. Headed back out to meet Matt and the Lax boys at UCLU to the Pleasure Lounge (bahahaha). Then went to a flat party. My night ended with eating a snack box from KFC again (need to stop drunk eating with Matt).


[Good Weekend, hopefully I have an even better one.]

No comments:

Post a Comment