Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wow this Kitchen is Clean!

This week was like any other week, except it was Mid Term Break. Yus. The time where people can go on trips and such...unless of course you're broke and feel no need to visit any other place be cause you're in the best place you could possibly be..(yeah, I'm broke!).
Break down of my week
Monday
[Went to see Man with a movie camera at the BFI Southbank.]
Tuesday
[Midterm exams, bit of shopping at ASDA aka Walmart. ]
Wednesday
[I don't entirely remember what I did... I'll re-write it when I remember... Oh YEA, I went to Proud Camden and seen some hip-rock band, it was okay (pretty lame, explains why I didn't wanna remember it.)]
Thursday
[Everyone went to Scotland, well almost everyone. Myself, Taylor, and Jennifer went to the cinema. Me & Jennifer seen Paranormal Activity 2. I was satisfied and it explained the first one.]
Friday
[myself and Taylor went to a meatloaf themed fancy dress party in Kings Cross]
Saturday
[Went to Greenwich Market, which was a bust because the ride there sucked. Had some Chinese food, super good and cheap! Then Later that night after much discussion went to Silver Bullet for a Voodoo Haiti Relief party, kinda weird, but fun. Ride back was not so much fun. Took 2 hours to get home on the night bus because the N19 was not running properly and I bought McD's again:( Need to get it together, where's a Falafal wrap when you need it.]
Sunday
[Went to the Diwali festival in Trafalgar Square with Jessie and met some of his friends from NYU, ate at a the Four Seasons in China town, and had some down time before everyone came back from Scotland]

Had a pretty good week and an even better weekend, until next post...




Wooly Booly - The Chipmunks... don't know why but yea... here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment