Sunday, September 5, 2010

Airports and sorts


So I'm not in London quite yet, but I'm currently having a layover in Philly. 5hours and my uncle decided to go to Florida so nobody to visit. but its cool. I'll take a nap or something.

Today has sure been an adventure. I woke up and cried with my mom, played rockband with my lil brother and talked shop with the younger sister. Then took the taxi to MSP. I was unconscious through the entire ride, turned on some drizzy and was gone. Once to PHL I walked a bit trying to find my gate. finally a lady on an eletric car gave me a ride to gate a. Mad nice of her. Now I'm near my gate staring out the window. figuring out my next move. Well loves see you in London.

P.S.
why are the only black people I'm seeing here workers for the airport....just saying.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment