Monday, September 20, 2010

Rise of the Night Terrors


So this weekend was pretty uneventful.
I went out to the Sports Cafe in Leicester Square on Friday. Wasn't really pop, so we tried to go to O'Neils but there was an £8 cover, ended up at McDonald's got a £2 meal, DOPE! Then headed back to the sports cafe. Paparazi was killin' me though, every 5 seconds new picture. But it was fun the second time around.
Saturday I didn't do ANYTHING. Stayed in, did some homework, tried doing some homework, watched tons of online television. Then finally went outside for a half an hour for a girl's B-day party.
Sunday was more productive. Went on a market tour at the east end, hit up this Eid celebration in Trafalgar Square, went to the National Portrait Gallery for homework. Then came back to school and did some more reading for 2 hours. Chilled, had some cake for a girl on my floor's b-day, talked to Nitra on Skype (highlight!) and then talked in the kitchen for a while and went to sleep.



But this is not the reason for this post. Before I went to sleep I was listening to Stay Too Long by Plan B " 'cause I always stay too long, long enough for something to go wrong." So I went to sleep and had like the craziest everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I went back to MN after my semester was up, except I was suppose to go to NY and my family there was upset at me. Then my stepfather started yelling at me in front of my company. I was trying to calm everything down, but that didn't work. So I yelled back and he left. I was with some guy, I do not like...last resort kinda stuff. Then I went out to the club, wouldn't let me in because I had an ID that said under 21. And I told them I just got back into the country. They bouncer was gonna let me in but I started trippin' out. Yelling about how it was wack I couldn't get in and who cares if I didn't get a new ID, this one's till valid. It was wild. I was going bananers. They were about to take me to the police station but then my roommate's phone woke me up. I awoke with a straining pain in my chest. Now writing it out, doesn't seem so bad, but for the most part it freaked me out.

I apparently have many things on the brain.
But the sun is shining, and I'm gonna prep for class in the afternoon, HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment