Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No more partying before 10am class


Hello all.
How has everyone been since the last time we've talked? Well I've been just dandy. Classes started on Monday. So far so good in that department, except today was a struggle to stay awake. We all went out to Pyke pub and then Tiger Tiger club near Leicester Square. It was mad crazy, I even got to practice my British accent and someone practiced their deep south accent with me. We were both pretty terrible, but I think mine was less terrible. We sat at the pub for a bit, had a cider and some pimms and then it was finally off to Tiger Tiger. Our student assistant got us in VIP, so cold! One thing that really made my night was getting free drinks (on accident). I was getting drinks for me & the girls. I gave the bartender my card and the girls took their drinks and I started on mine while I waited for him to get back. He comes back and says the card isn't working. So I gave him my half drank drink and headed to the atm. Money was not coming out and I couldn't find the bartender or the girls, so I just went on the rest of the night. No troubles, well I hope not. Fingers Crossed. Next time we go I will be sure to have money ready. But after that more dancing, photo op and then it was off to find the night bus home, which took a half an hour I might add and it was only 5 minutes away. But we finally arrived at 2:30 in the morning. Which sucked because I had 10am class and I commute, but totally worth it. I would not do it again though.


SN: I seen someone with a red beret on today. (for Kevin)

No comments:

Post a Comment