Tuesday, September 7, 2010

London - Day 2


So I'm in London officially.
Today was a beautiful London day, filled with above average temperatures and sunshine. Apparently these people don't see the sun often. So I woke up at 6am. Then finally got back to sleep and a few hours later the cleaning lady came in and then the RA came in. It was funny. Finally woke up at 1pm. Ah to sleep in again. Not for long everyone moves in tomorrow and Orientation is the following day. Did some more adventuring. Went to McDonald's, lied to a man about my age so he wouldn't stop me about some saving the world venture and now I'm in Starbucks with my yogurt and tall chai tea. Man o' man I always have to go to Starbucks to get on the internet that or stand by the window (ghetto). A tad annoying, but worth it. And soon I'll be getting free chai if I keep using my Starbucks card. Overall I'm enjoying myself. I'll have more next week I'm sure other than sleeping and Starbucks.

Until Next time,
Stay Black, because I can't find many black people...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment