Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why would anyone want their water to sparkle?




The title is a statement my roommate said after someone asked her about the sparkling water in the fridge. It got me thinking. Basically thoughts everywhere. But finally I closed in on something. Learning. You learn something new everyday. So I came up with this list of things I learned this week.




What I Learned This Week
  1. The BBFC could kick the LCC's butt any day of the week.
  2. I should NOT go party the night before my 2 course in a row days
  3. But I should go out and have fun.
  4. I watch WAAAY too much EastEnders E20, I think I should get a hobby
  5. I like pickled onion chips (tight on your breath after those though)
  6. Finding the Pret Recruitment Center, is not as easy as they said it would be.
  7. London's history is basically a bloody mess (literally and metaphorically)
  8. The Beatles are the reason the British have a Youth Culture, or else they'd all still be walking around like American teens. (The difference between American teens and Britain teens, the British Flag)
  9. In the U.K. Asians are paki, indian, bangl, etc.. Orientals are chinese, japaese, etc...
  10. My instructor for Brit Youth Culture is also gonna be my music guru. (look up Plan B)
  11. I am dislike my production instructor. She needs to chill and think before she speaks.
  12. Tooting is not something you do with your butt, it's a place.
  13. My Prof Julian is the beezkneez
  14. Sometimes you get woken up by the ICU fight song, but you just have to roll over and go back to sleep.
  15. I should try harder to ignore people on the tube.
  16. Just because a kitchen is named after me does not give me immediate reign to take over the store.
  17. Keep myself busy or else I'll be sittin' up in my room, daydreamin' about you(singing) I must confess I'm a mess for you...
  18. Thank God that I am blessed to even be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment